Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wk2-Blog#4: Free Blog


Is it really only Tuesday???
I'm trying to think of the best way to present my AR project to the class...I'm thinking probably a prezi presentation to the links in my website. Obviously it will be more detailed than that, but it's a starting off point. I want to publish my article on http://www.arteducators.org/ which is the National Art Education Association website. I think that this is the perfect place to try and publish my work because it is a National organization that is made up of all art teachers at various levels. Most Universities and school districts expect you to be a member of this group, and many use it as a place to find lesson ideas, go to conferences held annually, or find great articles relating to different areas regarding Art Education. I think it would be amazing to be published here because not only would I get my article into the hands of other art teachers, but I would make my screenflow videos available to an array of people that could use them and hopefully create their own. It would open up a new door to sharing amongst art teachers across the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment