Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wk4-Blog#4: Free Blog



Well. I want to free blog, and I'm pretty sure I get one more free blog, so may as well!
So, I found out about a month ago that the State of South Carolina Department of Education does NOT accept Fullsail credits towards a step increase. MEGA SAD FACE there. We have an 'optional' union here that is not at all powerful, but was hoping to get some advice. I'm not sure whether or not I can appeal this, but the people at Fullsail and the people at the State department seemed very general in their responses to my questions, and basically wished me luck. Anyone have any pointers with how I can handle that?
That being said, in two weeks my summer starts. I CAN'T wait to get my own business going, even though I'm not quite positive where I'm going with that yet. I want to paint and sell over the internet, but I'm also looking into selling stained glass and mosaic candle holders, cup holders, etc. I've never looked into selling my own work besides friends and family, so it will be quite an adventure to get started. (With all the extra time not in classes, I should be pretty productive!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that, Meghan. The Texas Department of Education is also not accepting it either D;. I wish I had some advice for you. Hopefully Full Sail will be accepted or take steps towards acceptance one of these days.
    Good luck with your business. Starting a new venture in never easy, but nevertheless exciting.

    ReplyDelete