Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wk3-Blog#4: Free Blog



I’ve been working with my publishing/leadership project, when I realized I was doing twice the work for no reason!!! Silly me. I started to compile my paper because I had planned on submitting an article to NAEA or SCAEA. Since we are showcasing our work to class next week, I also started a powerpoint highlighting the important parts of my paper. Then I realized I was putting together a presentation. Good thing is, I can take the parts I highlighted in my powerpoint to sift through my massive paper and edit out the pieces that aren’t necessary to get my point across.
So far it’s going well. I think I need to add a little more to the introduction to better explain what I am trying to accomplish with my action research project. I also need to weed through the literature review and cut out most of it, leaving just a sentence or two for each section of the paper. Lastly, I want to go through my Cycles and make sure to explain my results the best way I can without using too many numbers.
Maybe I’ll end up doing a presentation as well, so you never know if I may use both methods! I’m not writing off anything yet.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you could do a presentation and a paper. I hope you do. You seem to be about ready to show off your AR project to the world. What a dream it is to be able to share your article with NAEA or present at the National Art Education Association Conference. I hope you do both.

    ReplyDelete